Sunday 13 January 2013

Life on the Sofa



Hello all.

Just a quick update today, and one really aimed at my Brit readers and any others who have access to the BBC iplayer programmes.

Over the last few weeks I have been thoroughly enjoying the re-released episodes of David Attenborough's early documentaries from the 50s and 60s.

They are fascinating for a number of reasons, not only to see how our attitude to animals has changed, but also for enticing glimpses of the very handsome young David, more often than anticipated, with his top off.  Yum.

Anyway - if you have some time on your hands I strongly advise you watch these before they are taken down.  I can heartily recommend the Quest for a Dragon series.

Happy viewing!

For those of you who can't view it - my apologies of behalf of the BBC.

Here, just for you, some pics of the man himself.






Phwoar.

2 comments:

  1. Such a DISH. I didn't know that they had re-relased stuff on iplayer. I shall have to check it out. Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete